Monday, December 25, 2006

untitled

She has this unsatiating appetite for more and her continued nagging resulted in the posting of this bog which id like to call'Pure continuation..!!'
If at all there was a model child this was her. No midnight bawling no unearthly pukings no demands no tantrums ... in fact a no frills baby!
she can never say anything wrong .. in fact she always seems to say the right things when my moods swing which is more often than not!Shes taught me to chill, be net savvy and outgoing and i feel so much younger cos of all these changes i made in my life.
Like the umbilical chord this blog is just bet me and her. She was put under the knife when she was two for a suspected malignant lump and i dont remember nursing her back to normal like i did for jolie. But she managed without a wimper.
She fell off a horse and had her upper teeth in her lower jaw and drank milk through a straw for a week without complaining.
She had chicken pox and i was loaded with guests and couldnt be there for her but she coped silently.
Wish I had her patience and forbearance cos when i complain of aches and pains I feel guilty..shes always been there for me unlike the way i let her manage and fend for herself.. but today she is a strong girl mentally and physically cos shes learnt to deal with situations without the proverbial support systems cos i was a bad mother which she has never pointed out to me but i can read in her eyes.
She is 'pure pleasure' to have and im glad she's my child

8 comments:

Pavitra said...

Your the best mom in the world....if there is anything to point out, this is it! No countering the fact. No arguments. I couldn't have had a more cherished upbringing. Period. I love you immensely! And stop writing about me!!

Sh'shank said...

Dear Ma'am Umm I am probably intruding but u do write well and I have heard a tad bit about you and have heard the cool mom tag attached behind it so I am sure your daughter thinks quite otherwise as is proven by her comment...
Kudos!!!

Anu said...

i am sure that ure daughter has got ssome of ure amazing genes...
and its a pleasure being her frnd!!! :-)

farishta said...

thanks tanu and pricky for ur kind words but this is the age of defiance and difference of opinion and so it was natural that Prude refutes everything i said bout myself...I feel she's missed the woods in search of the trees!

Pavitra said...

Well its the trees that make the woods! And when you enter the woods...all you see are the trees looming large and stark in your face. Its always the trees you appreciate. Its always the trees you remember. And thats all I remember...the trees. Muah!

farishta said...

PRUDE! u r impossible wait till u get back!
double muah and (muah)x 100

Lilithian Lady said...

aunty...i love you n ur little baby girl. thanks for being the mum u were! waiting to see u again soon...

farishta said...

awwwww
that was soo sweet!!!
ha ha ppl are going to look at this and wonder why you are sayin ur own blog is sweet
i love you!! and ur wonderful daughter too